The Pantheon product range offers the right balance between quality and price, optimizing production process to offer long lasting products. The leading principle of our TM7 Planetary Mixer design is functionality and ease of use.
The Pantheon TM7's versatility makes it the essential machine in Schools, Bakeries, Pubs, Restaurants, Fast Food Outlets, Nursing Homes and Hospitals.
The range is completed with tabletop models the Pantheon 5 Litre Planetary Mixer (TM5)and Pantheon 7 litre Planetary Mixer (TM7). Floor standing models the Pantheon 10 litre Planetary Mixer (PM10), the Pantheon 20 litre Planetary Mixer (PM20) and the Pantheon 30 litre Planetary Mixer (PM30)completes the range
The Pantheon TM7 Planetary Mixer's main feature is the interchangeable utensils that can be used: dough hook, mixing paddle and whisk, allowing the user to develop a wide variety of product range (see accessories section). A removable pot makes it easier for the user, so the dough can be taken out more easily, for further manipulation. Its variable speed allows for different levels of mass mixtures.
Dough Hook: allows the kneading of bread dough’s, cakes, pizzas, croissants, cookies, etc.
Mixing paddle: allows the mixing creams, mash potatoes, sponge cakes etc.
Whisk: allows the beating of egg whites, whipped cream, meringues, mayonnaise, soft creams, etc.
The Pantheon TM7 is ideal for:
- Whipping egg whites
- Pie and pastry dough
- Light batter for sponge cakes.
- Whipping cream.
- Emulsified sauces, mayonnaise, French dressing etc.
- Milk shakes, cocktails and other liquids
- 7 litre Stainless steel bowl.
- 3kg Capacity
- Variable speed settings
- Medium duty transmission.
- Fully guarded according to EEC regulations
- Head lifts for easy bowl and tool removal
- Fitted with reset switch to prevent accidentally overloads.
- Accessories: Dough Hook, Mixing Paddle, Whisk.
- Dimensions: 20w x 240d x 420h (mm)
- Weight: 16 kg.
- Power: 13 amps –200W.
- 1 year warranty.